Credible sources within the Jubilee Coalition have indicated that current Head of Public Service Francis Kimemia will be replaced by a newcomer Nancy Gitau.
Key politicians in TNA and URP Parties are considering quitting their parliamentary positions to join the Executive Government.
Uhuru and Ruto have set a team of powerbrokers to look at Cabinet appointments that would cater for political interests while fulfilling constitutional requirements.
Charles Keter is heading the URP side while Jamleck Kamau is heading the TNA side.
Uhuru’s nephew Jomo Gecaga appears to have already taken up the role of Chief of Staff and Private Secretary of President–elect Uhuru Kenyatta.
Here is possible line up of Uhuru/Ruto Cabinet
1. Head of Civil Service and Secretary to the Cabinet- Nancy Gitau
2. Presidential Press Service - Munyori Buku
3. Government spokesman –Muthui Kariuki
4. Jamleck Kamau- Cabinet Secretary
5. Ester Murugi – Cabinet Secretary
6. Njeru Githae - Cabinet Secretary in charge of Treasury
7. Charles Keter - Cabinet Secretary
8. Aden Duale - Cabinet Secretary
9. Charity Ngilu - Cabinet Secretary
10 Najib Balala - Cabinet Secretary
11. Chirau Ali Mwakwere - Cabinet Secretary
12. Joshua Kuttuny - Cabinet Secretary
13. Raphael Tuju- Cabinet Secretary
14. Eugene Wamalwa - Cabinet Secretary.
15. Ole Metito - Cabinet Secretary.
16. Beth Mugo - Cabinet Secretary
Other Cabinet Secretaries will come from the corporate world and their names have already been presented to Uhuru and Ruto.