NEWS: BENSOUDA SHOCKED as UN wants UHURU/ RUTO’s ICC cases dropped – US/ Britain the PROBLEM

Friday May 31, 2013 - The International Criminal Court (ICC) Chief Prosecutor Fatou Bensouda has started begging five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council (USA, UK, Russia, China and France) not to give in to demands by the African Union (AU), of referring or terminating cases facing President Uhuru Kenyatta and his Deputy William Ruto at The Hague based.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yAhRheBw7Fc/UajFl43Q10I/AAAAAAACSpM/6QDntRxy0gs/s1600/120618_Fatou_Bensouda_572.jpg
According to an ICC mole working in Nairobi, Bensouda is extremely concerned that the Security Council may give in to the demands of the African leaders and this would put the credibility of the court in question.

The mole said Bensouda, who is a Gambian national, is having sleepless nights over the cases, and does not expect much from the Chinese and Russian delegates who have already opposed the indictment of the two Kenyan leaders.

He said Bensouda is very worried over the softening of the USA’s and the UK’s stand on the trials of Kenyatta and Ruto.

This was evident last month after London and Washington backtracked a little bit on their earlier threats to Kenyans, should they vote the two (Uhuru and Ruto).

America and Britain have already stated that they are “more than ready” to work with the two for economic prosperity between Kenyan and the two countries.

President Uhuru Kenyatta, his Deputy William Ruto and radio presenter Joshua Sang have been indicted by the court in connection with 2007-08 post election violence and their trials commences later this year.